I am going to try my very hardest to word this post in a way that everyone can understand. This is not meant to be a rant; I will try my hardest to make it stay that way.
(God please help me with the perfect words of Wisdom and Understanding)
It has come to my attention that there are a whole bunch of people in the world that are so concerned with themselves that they forget others exist. Also there are people who think their problems are the only ones or are the worst problems ever. There are people who find it fun to start rumors or create gossip and drama and blah blah blah.
These people do not understand. There are soo many people actually struggling with REAL issues. Everyday there are People who do not know where they will sleep tonight or even if they will be warm when they do. There are people who do not know when they will eat next; Or what they could possibly feed their babies next. People who are suffering from disease and disasters. People who can not control where they are in life and just have to trust God that they will survive. People who live in fear every second of everyday.
Unique Advice for Today: Do not be so petty. Realize there are dozens of World issues that are greater then your offense to others. Try to nip gossip, rumors and just crap in the bud. If it always finds you, then always find a way out. Remember there are things of greater importance. Try to let things go and try to NEVER be the source of family fued or otherwise. It is not an appealing feature. JUST BE REAL!
- There are 7.6 Billion People in the World
- Some 795 million people in the world do not have enough food to lead a healthy active life. That’s about one in nine people on earth.
- 66 million primary school-age children attend classes hungry across the developing world, with 23 million in Africa alone.
- Nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day., in the World.
- Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year in the United States.
- Homeless; The last time a global survey was attempted – by the United Nations in 2005 – an estimated 100 million people were homeless worldwide. As many as 1.6 billion people lacked adequate housing (Habitat, 2015). Getting an accurate picture of global homelessness is extremely challenging.
- The suicide rate in the United States has jumped 24 percent in the years between 1999 to 2014, according to a new report put out by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. That’s a rise from 10.5 to 13 suicides per every 100,000 people. From 1999 to 2005, the suicide rate went up about a single percentage point each year, but since 2006 it’s been escalating at an annual rate of 2 percent. It’s a disheartening finding, especially considering that suicide rates were actually going down from 1986 to 1999.
You do not know what someone else is going through. We will never completely understand the horrors of this World. I am sorry if I do not care that Johnnys grandmas uncles sister has an issues with Betsy Lou. I get no thrill in knowing “those people” have an issue with one another because to me it does not matter. There should not be rumors all of the time about everyone in town. It is not important and I am sorry to be the one to inform you of that.
and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7 NKJV
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of realities not seen.
Hebrews 11:1 TLV
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
Ephesians 2:8 NKJV
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
Philippians 4:6 NKJV
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
II Timothy 1:7 NKJV
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.
Psalms 56:3 NKJV
I sought the Lord , and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.
Psalms 34:4 NKJV
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
Isaiah 41:10 NKJV
Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”
Deuteronomy 31:6 NKJV
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Matthew 6:34 NKJV
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
Psalms 118:6 NKJV
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:31 NKJV
Remember to come back for more Unique Advice every Wednesday and Friday at 6pm (PT) 🙂
Also Do Not forget to check out our New “Gallery” Page and our New “Ask Me” page!!
Help with Gossip Can be found at:
FACTS AND DETAILED INFORMATION FOUND AT: