- In The Heartache13 Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. 14 Let all that you do be done with love. I Cor. 16:13-14 NKJV When you are in the thick of it. When the walls… Read more “In The Heartache”
- Staying FocusedFinally taken the next steps. We finally opened for business this month. It is really cool having a job (outside of writing) that won’t consume all of… Read more “Staying Focused”
- Comfort ZoneA while back I heard a quote that began to shape the way I am going though my life. It read, ” Life begins at the end… Read more “Comfort Zone”
- The Best Ingredient for LifeLearning to bake is one of the many things I am grateful to have the opportunity to do. A lot of people do not get that. It… Read more “The Best Ingredient for Life”
- Greatest of these is LOVEAt the moment I am unsure of where to begin. There are many different things I would like to share with you all. This past summer has been very enlightening. Truth be told it has been a tough one. Since my husband and I tied the knot, there are many things that have became easier for us, but also a few things that have become harder. Everything has been mostly positive. The areas that have not been however, have been great learning experiences for us all.