I have come to realize that my last several posts have been a tad gloomy. So in light of this I have gathered together a few smile makers. Hopefully they turn out as such. Although there are plenty of reasons to frown; there will always be at least one reason worth smiling about.
Smiles and laughter really are the best medicine. No matter what situations you will face in life if you learn to laugh or smile at least once a day I believe it can have an impact on your whole life.
Reasons to Smile;
- Jesus loves you.
- You are alive.
- The Sun will rise again.
- Coffee is readily available. (for most people, I sincerely apologize if it is not for you)
- You are blessed with the ability to take a hot shower.
- Food 🙂
Things to make you laugh;
(Disclaimer: These jokes are not my own. They were found on other sites, they are cited so you can find them and others alike in different places. They are just cute and humorous. I AM NOT claiming these as my own content. They are also not a means for taking offense too. Thank you.)
(Check out this really funny jokes: https://short-funny.com/one-liners.php#ixzz5H1R9EGbv ; https://short-funny.com)
- Women usually claim childbirth is the most painful experience of their lives. Until they start stepping on Legos approximately three years later.
- What are a shark’s two most favorite words?
- I don’t think women should be allowed to have kids after 40. 40 kids is way too much by any standard
- What do you get when you cross-breed a cow and a shark?
– I don’t know, but I wouldn’t enjoy milking it.
- What do you get when you wake up on a workday and realize you ran out of coffee?
- What do you call the soft tissue between a shark’s teeth?
A slow swimmer.
- Google request: How to disable autocorrect in wife?
- What is Jesus’ favorite food? -Cheeses.
- What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
- Yesterday I learnt that 20 piranhas can strip all flesh off a man within 15 minutes.
-Unfortunately, I also lost my job at the local swimming pool.
- I asked my daughter if she’d seen my newspaper. She told me that newspapers are old school. She said that people use tablets nowadays and handed me her iPad. The fly didn’t stand a chance.
- When everything’s coming your way – perhaps you’re in the wrong direction on the highway?
- Do you know a tree’s favorite drink? -Root beer!
- Just came home from a training session. Two hours on the treadmill did me really good. If only I could somehow stop the constant beeping and the irritated comments of the cashier.
- A recent scientific study showed that out of 2,293,618,367 people, 94% are too lazy to actually read that number.
- I forgot my cell phone when I went to the toilet yesterday. We have 245 tiles.
- My wife is a bit weird. She always starts her talking with “Michael, are you listening to me?”
- Q: Why did the cow cross the road?
A: It wanted to go to the mooovies.
- Four elephants go for a walk on a stormy day. They only have one umbrella between them. How come they none of them get wet?
Well did anybody say it was raining?
- A prisoner is finally released, after many years in jail. He stands at the pavement, yelling, “I’m free! I’m free!”
A little kid walks up to him happily and joins, “I’m four! I’m four!”
- Do you want to hear a joke backwards?
Very good, start laughing.
- Q: At what time of day was Adam created?
A: A little before Eve.
- Q. Why didn’t Noah go fishing?
A. He only had two worms.
- Q: Who is the greatest babysitter mentioned in the Bible?
A: David, because he rocked Goliath to a very deep sleep.
- Q. How does Moses make his coffee?
A. Hebrews it
(More bible jokes can be found at; https://www.memesforjesus.com/blogs/community/50-christian-one-liners-and-jokes)
Unique Advice for today; Smile! Learn to laugh at things. Try to lossen up at least once in a day. Its good for you, I can guarantee it. 😀
Anyways I pray that at least one of these made you smile.
Remember to come back for more Unique Advice every Wednesday and Friday at 6pm (PT) 🙂