Organizational Life Skills Part 1
Learning How To Take Steps
Organizational Life Skills Part 2
Words of the Month April…
1. agreeing or accordant; compatible; not self-contradictory:
2. constantly adhering to the same principles, course, form, etc.:
3. holding firmly together; cohering.
4. Archaic. fixed; firm.
- fixed in direction; steadily directed:
- firm in purpose, resolution, faith, attachment, etc., as a person:
unwavering, as resolution, faith, adherence, etc.
1 : having the quality or power of producing especially in abundance
: having the quality or power of producing especially in abundance
2 : effective in bringing about
: effective in bringing about
3 a : yielding results, benefits, or profits
: yielding results, benefits, or profits