When you woke up today; Did you wake up the same as you did yesterday? Did you wake up ready to handle every situation you were faced with the same as yo u have before? Did you wake up with the expectation that today was going to be just as crappy as yesterday was?
When we wake up, every day. We should wake up with the mindset of; “This is a day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.” We should wake up with the mind set of; “I can do all things through Christ whom gives me strength.” We need to remember EVERY morning that we are stronger then we were yesterday. We need to remember that we already overcame the trials we faced yesterday and we know how to handle each and every one of them now.
There are opportunities and trials we WILL face each day. But we can face them with the assurance that we know we are strong enough to handle each one. We can set goals we are able to achieve. We can work harder every day to better our lives. EACH time we wake up. Each time we take a breath. We know we can do this. This is our life. We are living it now. Things will only change, things will only get better, if we are CONSTANTLY working on improving.
Every morning when you wake up. Every night before bed; we make choices. We make the choice to be optimistic, even though it seems like today will already be crap. Even when it seems like you will NEVER fall asleep. Every time we put negative up front and we decide that is all it will ever be. It might be all there will be because you have not learned to change your way of thinking.
It is our choice to focus on the problem, or to focus on a solution. So what will you choose tonight before bed? What will you choose when you wake up in the morning?
Remember, your success, is in your hands. Your problems have solutions. You just need to improve more and more each and every time you face anything in life. You should remember to keep improving your thoughts, your attitude, your motivation, your outlook. Keep improving each day, each situation. Look for every way to make things better. If it is within your power to change. Then change it. If it is within your power to make a difference, then make it. If it is within your power to say something, say it.
Unique Advice Today: Be stronger then you were yesterday. Be braver then you were yesterday. Remember you already overcame 80% of your fears. The other 20% you are still learning how to handle; But you are strong enough in your spirit. Our God will help you through anything and everything you are enduring. You must FIRST stand up and fight!! Face each day, face each challenge, face each opportunity!
I called on the Lord in distress; The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? Psalms 118:5-6 NKJV
You are capable of so much more then you think you are. You will overcome this trial, the one you are going through. You must face it first. You can not hide. You can not be scared. You can not be bitter. You can not be insecure. You are strong! You are powerful!
WE ARE OVERCOMERS!!
Love you all! I pray you all see how real and how powerful our God is. I know I promised when I first started this website to not be so “religious” every time I wrote a post, out of respect for you who do not believe. But since I started this blog, I have seen so much. I have learned so much. Every word I share with you all is God given. Whether you believe or not. I really want all of you to see how powerful our God is. I pray one day soon you will see Him at work in your life. I hope one day you will see how real He is. If Yahweh was not real, if Immanuel was just a fictional character, I would not be here. I would have perished long ago. I am thankful, I am blessed, and I hope all of you start to understand that. Again, being a Christian, is not about religion, it is about a relationship with our creator. One who loves us and will help us no matter who we are or what we have done. None of us are perfect. You are not required to be perfect, or to flawlessly follow all these rules, “religious people” have set before us. As long as we believe, Jesus is the Son of God, and He died on the Cross to save our souls. Then we WILL be shown favor. HE WILL HELP US! He loves each one of you. I just pray you ALL SEE He is real. He is with us; We just have to ask Him to be with us.
Hope you all have an awesome weekend. Monday I will turn 25. I am very excited. I am very blessed. I love you all!