Think on some of these questions. Write them down and ponder. Whether you are wanting or starting your own business or even just want to be in business; you need to think about where you want to be heading. Make sure it is a direction that will help you move one step closer. Rather than just another part of life to get through. It should be about growth and maintenance; Not about running in circles. You have to want it.
Here are the questions to think on. Some of them lame and cliche, I am sure of it. There is something to this and maybe you will see it once you answer them for yourself. An Assessment of who you want to be in Business.
- When did you decide you wanted to become a business person??
- How long have you been pursuing a personal business life?
- What parts about your business life are you not currently happy with?
- What would you like to change soon?
- What do you dream of doing?
- What are some examples of things you are doing to bring those dreams closer to reality?
- If you are not actively doing something towards your goal; What is something you can be doing daily to help actively pursue your dream?
- Where do you want to be in your business life in 5 years?? (Cliche; I Know)
- What are some of your fears about pursuing your goal?
- Why do you want this for your life?
- Who around you, will be effected by the business decisions you can/will make?
- On a scale from 1-10 how happy are you with the area of business you are currently in?
How happy would you like to be?
Like I said; Just think about it and give it a chance. Some things need answers before you have the courage to move forward. Let us know in the comments if you think this could help or not. Very interested to know. We were meant to live for so much more. Let’s find out how far we are meant to go.